MBA Career Launch Course
In preparation for MBA on-campus recruitment and for career success, the Career and Professional Development Team (CPD) is excited to engage with full-time course load students students through this five-week virtual course designed to equip you with the MBA career tools necessary to successfully participate in job search for co-op, summer and full-time recruitment.
You will participate in weekly interactive career activities and assignments to develop personal branding, resume, cover letter, interviewing and networking skills in preparation for MBA recruitment.
How it works: These interactive 1.5 hour sessions will be offered weekly to full-time course load students through the month of August.
Course Offerings (EDT) for 2022:
- Week 1 | Personal Branding – Tuesday, August 2 (5pm) or Wednesday, August 3 (8:30am)
- Week 2 | Resume – Tuesday, August 9 (5pm) or Wednesday, August 10 (8:30am)
- Week 3 | Cover Letter – Tuesday, August 16 (5pm) or Wednesday, August 17 (8:30am)
- Week 4 | Interview – Tuesday, August 23 (5pm) or Wednesday, August 24 (8:30am)
- Week 5 | Networking – Tuesday, August 30 (5pm) or Wednesday, August 31 (8:30am)
Instructions on how to register will be sent out through your MBA Onboarding Newsletter in July.